Inspired by usesthis.com
- VSCode with Vim extension and some configuration.
- And sometimes, NeoVim with minimal configuration.
- Font: I alternate between Fira Code, Commit Mono, Zed Mono, Julia Mono and Calling Code.
- Theme: Vitesse Dark, Nord and Github Dark.
- Icons: Quill Icons and File Icons.
- Kitty terminal emulator and fish shell(with vim mode).
- Font: FuraCode Nerd Font.
- Tools: Exa, Bat, z and asdf version manager.
- OS: PopOS! with Gnome DE.
- Window/Application management: I don't use pop-shell tiling mode(that comes pre-configured with PopOS). I organise applications in workspaces instead.
- Launcher: default pop-shell works well enough for me.
- Browser: Firefox as primary web browser, with brave and chromium for testing purpose.
- Note taking: Notion and Obsidian(for local stuff).
- Todos and task management: Notion.