I want to explore a lot of things in life. Mainly revolving around tech. It's so much fun.
Here's a list of things I want to explore someday. This list arises from me spending my time watching other people doing that thing.
- I want to explore IoT stuff, mainly working with arduino or raspberry pi. Ever since I go to know that Elixir works on embedded device using the Nerves project, I wanna do something with it.
- Learn piano. So I play some sick tunes.
- Make electronic music, got inspired by deadmau5 watching his twitch streams.
- Explore 3d stuff using blender, cinema4d. Again inspired by mr. mau5(watching his work on cubev3).
- Explore photography. I wanna capture how I look at life through photography.
- Pixel art. It's cool.
- Make a game. Either as a website using Phoenix framework, or use a proper game engine to make games.
- Making an OS. Really want to know how stuff works behind the scenes.
- Make a new programming language. Nothing serious, I don't wanna create another JS lol.
- Learning how a CPU works. Like really how it works. It boggles my mind how everything is basically 1s and 0s at the end of the day.
- Read "The hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy".
- Read 1984. I did read few chapters, but life happened.
- Make a new editor theme(for vim, vscode), make a new font. I have to figure out what I like though.
- Writing regularly. I have a bunch of blog ideas, but I suck at writing, so this is something I wanna overcome.
- Delete my linkedin(or any form of social media). I don't like it. It's shit.
- Setup a gaming/work PC. Should work flawlessly with Linux.
- Astronomy. I just like space so much. I'd like to just take pictures of galaxies, explore how the universe works, etc.
- More contributions to open-source.
- Configure vim. Properly this time :p
- Learn french(cause I like this french song and I wanna sing it in my head lol)
- Learn haskell, clojure, etc.
and probably a lot more stuff that I don't remember now.
A lot of things to do. Who knows if I'll get the time to do those things or not. Just living in the moment ✌️